Thursday, June 25, 2009

6 am and Weird Photographer

Sorry I haven't gotten the POTDs up... This week Steve has had to be on base at 7am, which means he's dropping me off at work at 6am (well before my alarm normally goes off). Since I'm not a morning person I am dead when I get home, and I had 2 shoots on Mon & Tues so I've been going through those. I have them, I will post them as soon as I get a chance that I am coherant.

I also model (for those who didn't know), and I applied for a casting call on ModelMayhem for an Artist's model (after getting more info I think it's for a school, though it still wasn't clear). Ok, talk about weirdness, the photographer/artist who is conducting the casting call appears to want NOTHING to do with nudes, but it's for an artistic nude artist's model (?). And he wants a full body shot in a "swimsuit" ("no nudes") so he can see your body shape... umm.... a swimsuit will hold you in all over the place... (unless MAYBE it's a bikini...). The whole thing made no sense. So yeah, I'm not doing that, even if it didn't mean taking off from my normal job.

So that's a little of my week..... I'll see you after I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment